How to take CBD oil drops?
Each person is different. Vary your dosage for:
When it comes to consuming CBD, there really is no “one size fits all” when it comes to determining the “right” dosage and how to take cbd oil drops. The effective dose for each person is different based on body chemistry, the severity of concern, weight, the concentration of the product, etc.
One or two drops may be effective for one person but another person may need several drops of the same product.
Its always best to start low and gradually increase the dosage over time until you experience the desired result.
Being aware of how your body responds over time is key, it’s all about finding the correct balance for you. While some people get results immediately, some report seeing results over a few days or weeks.
Typically, the recommended daily dose is 25mg per day which is ideal to be taken twice daily. The majority of people tend to take it in the morning and then in the evening, but again it’s about finding what works best for you.
*Decrease the amount of CBD with any worsening of symptoms.
In general, the often described favorable safety profile of CBD in humans was confirmed and extended by the reviewed research. The majority of studies were performed for the treatment of epilepsy and psychotic disorders. Here, the most commonly reported side effects were tiredness, diarrhea, and changes in appetite/weight. In comparison with other drugs, used for the treatment of these medical conditions, CBD has a better side effect profile.
- A systematic review of cannabidiol dosing in clinical populations
- Cannabidiol in Anxiety and Sleep: A Large Case Series
- Clinicians’ Guide to Cannabidiol and Hemp Oils
- CBD dosage: Benefits, safety, and side effects
- Antidepressant-like and anxiolytic-like effects of cannabidiol: a chemical compound of Cannabis sativa
- An Update on Safety and Side Effects of Cannabidiol: A Review of Clinical Data and Relevant Animal Studies